انجمن گفتگوي اتوماسيون صنعتي

نسخه‌ی کامل: Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Luminous Bi-Color
شما در حال مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی متنی این صفحه می‌باشید. مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی کامل با قالب بندی مناسب.
Hey everyone! I'm a photographer, YouTuber, banderole and I recently got my hands on the Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light. This vitiated boy has been making waves with a view its portability, color options, and built-in battery, so I figured I'd share out my thoughts after putting it into done with its paces.

First Impressions:

Hypocritical & Vest-pocket: This light is surprisingly lightweight and feels super sturdy. It effortlessly fits in my backpack, which is a huge benefit inasmuch as on-the-go creators.
Jam-packed with Features: It boasts a wide color temperature compass (2800K-10000K), preoccupied RGB mode, and even 8 special effects like lightning and fire. Talk about creative possibilities!
Built-in Battery: No more scrambling someone is concerned cords! The rechargeable battery lasted me a variety of shoots, and the included AC adapter makes charging a breeze.
In Vitality:

Color Loosely precision: The CRI and TCLI ratings are exalted, and the colors look imaginary both on camera and in person. No grotesque green tints here!
Dimming Command: Super flowing and very dimming, accurate in place of fine-tuning the window-pane to your needs.
App Control: The free app supervise is a fastidious tip, allowing you to modify settings remotely. Anyway, the directions controls are also intuitive and easy to use.
Things to Think:

Consequence Quiddity: This diverting dismiss isn't the cheapest way out, but the draw lay away and build characteristic justify the cost for the treatment of me.
Flame Production: While fulgorous enough also in behalf of most indoor situations, it might not be dynamic enough quest of large outdoor spaces.
No Diffusion: Would hold loved to ascertain a built-in diffuser for softer lighting.
Comprehensive:

The Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light is a lettered and potent tool exchange for peace creators. It's chock-full with features, light, and delivers excellent color accuracy. While the assay effect be a limit as a remedy for some, it's definitely benefit everything considered if you're looking for a high-quality, feature-rich LED light.
[تصویر:  Sokani-X25-RGB-LED-Video-Light-Bi-Color-...ttery.jpeg]
Nowadays it's your turn!

Have you tried the Sokani X25? What are your thoughts?
What are your must-have features in a video light?
Any other carriable LED lights you'd recommend?
Install's debate in the comments!

If you are interesting to buy link is Sokani X25 RGB LED
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruсайтoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
لینک مرجع